Fitness Suite Only throughout December.
What have we got in place? What measures are we taking as a centre?
- We have re-trained our staff on all COVID-19 response measures to keep you safe.
- We have an enhanced and improved cleaning regime in place. To help maintain great cleanliness, we ask that you wipe down any equipment you use before and after use - cleaning products will be available.
- Sanitisers will be on offer at key access or egress points. In addition, hand wash stations will be available to use.
- Lockers will remain out of use; users are encouraged to store valuables at home or in the car.
- Spray and cloths will be available for customers use for key touch points.
- Dryside changing rooms and showers will remain closed. Toilet facilities and hand wash facilities will be available.
- We will promote social distancing. Measures will include markings placed to denote social distance areas where appropriate. Maximum capacity signage will be in place.
- A one-way people flow system will be in place to reduce congregation in any area of the facility where possible.
- Pre-booking will be required for all non-members/members. We will retain contact details for 21 days (in-line with GDPR legislation). Facility bookings will be expected to maintain user registers for track and trace by the designated COVID officer.
- You do NOT have to wear a mask when exercising. However, we ask that you wear one entering and exiting the building, in corridors and changing rooms and when seated in the spectator area poolside.
How to book?
- Pre-booking will be required for all non-members/members. We will retain contact details for 21 days (in-line with GDPR legislation).
- To pre book your fitness suite slot, pool swim or fitness class please phone us on 01793 813280 BETWEEN THE HOURS OF 4-9PM MON-FRI 9-4PM SAT, 8-3PM SUNDAY. We will require your details such as full name, email and contact number for track and trace purposes.
- If this is your first visit, we encourage you to watch our ‘welcome back’ video which highlights changes to the centres usual operation.
- We no longer accept cash payments. Payments will be CARD only. Swim cards can still be purchased for non-members. This allows for one block payments for 10 swim sessions instead of separate payments to help reduce the time spent at reception.
- For information regarding your membership or any centre queries we ask appointments are made or make contact via phone or email. Reception will not be open currently for general enquiries.
- To encourage a quick turn around and to help minimise queuing we ask users arrive on time to sessions. Entrances into the building will be opened 5 minutes before the session start time. Late arrivals may run the risk of not being allowed into the session.
- Upon arrival to your session a member of our team will take your name to sign you in and direct you to your desired activity.
What to expect when you go to the Fitness Suite
- All sessions must be pre booked, we are taking bookings up to 7 days in advance for members and pay as you go customers.
- We are restricted to 7 people in the gym at one time. If sessions are full, we will restrict sessions to one hour long.
- To maintain social distancing some machines will be placed out of use. These machines will be clearly marked alongside our free weight and body weight area.
- Touch points of equipment should be cleaned before and after use – using spray and cloths provided.
- We ask that you do not workout in groups or face to face with other users
- No sweat towels
- Access to toilet and hand wash stations are available. Showers are out of use.
- You do NOT have to wear a mask when exercising however, we ask that you wear one entering and exiting the building, in corridors and changing rooms
- All memberships were frozen during the time the centre was closed. Your first full direct debit will be taken on 1st November 2020.
- We will be in contact with all members before reopening and inform members about their memberships.
- If you are looking to join or rejoin you will need to make an evening appointment where you can sign back up, to book this please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you would like to cancel your membership then please drop an email to email@example.com and we will then cancel your membership for you.
- All Racket memberships and additional child memberships will continue to be frozen for the time being as we are not reopening our badminton and squash courts just yet.
- We have been in contact with all our existing clubs regarding our reopening. We are working with clubs to ensure they operate to COVID 19 guidelines.
- Any new clubs please drop us an email and we will get back to you as soon as possible – please be aware our availability has changed to ensure areas are cleaned before and after use.